Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Strike 3, YOU'RE OUT!!

Nothing but praises here tonight! We had some domination going on from the pitching end of this relationship!! WOOT WOOT! Brandon threw 2 innings today 1 hit, and 3 strike-outs! Proud lady here!


I am almost willing to bet money on how obnoxious I can be on Skype.. its something I just can't help. It's the only way I can see him, and it's helpful ;) However right now, we are on here and can I just tell you how big of an annoyance it is for me to hear crunching in my ear.. CANT HANDLE IT.. anyway, brandon is steadily crunching as we type.. killer, man. But I'm seeing that smiling face so I guess I can handle it. 


We are hoping that he will be staying in Lakeland, FL when ST is over.. and for us that would only mean progression!! Fingers crossed and putting it in God's hands because, after all.. that is the only person in control! I'm hoping he keeps his health up and kicks some booty like he did today and I'm sure that we will be on the right track! 

Keeping smiling, praising, and praying!!
With LOVE!!
-Hope

1 comment:

choose to be happy blog said...

hope yall are having a good season!