Saturday, March 17, 2012

It makes sense!!

"For I know the plans I have for you, 
plans to prosper you and not harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future." 
Jeremiah 29:11


Okay so I was just bored and ended up stumbling across this beautiful bracelet on Pinterest tonight.. it was a leather strap in a coal color. In the picture you could tell it was a long bracelet and meant to be wrapped around your arm.. I could also tell that it had something written on there so I clicked to enlarge the picture. Little did I know, it would have the bible verse above posted on it. Reading this verse, on today of all days took my breath from my lungs. 

In the hectic, stressful, exhausting week I have gone through..yes I have been praying, checking my baseballchapel.com daily devotionals as well as praying to my Lord daily, but I haven't been really into my faith this week. There is so much hustle between working at my current job and getting prepared with a massive amount of paperwork in order to begin my new one that I haven't fully been connected as much as I should. This verse knocked me back to my butt and shows me that I am not in control, that HE is in control of me, and every thing I have going on. It was such a blessing to see.

Brandon has been doing relatively well this week in practice! Praise! Unfortunately, as many of you may have heard.. I often hear of how lonely and miserable being away from home can be. :( this is also very discouraging for me to hear. It makes me feel so weak knowing we are hundreds of miles away and there is nothing I can do to console him other than to tell him via phone, Skype, or text. I've been looking for a way to tell him just how proud I am and to also keep pushing him to succeed, but being that I now have this to share I will without a doubt be able to do so perfectly! I am so in love with God and how he constantly pushes himself in my face! He knows when I need it most, and I am so thankful for that. 

I am getting to bed now, if I can sleep..that is. Goodnight ;)
-Hope

No comments: