Monday, March 12, 2012

God is blessing us!

I have this app on my phone..."Daily Bible Verses" anyway, I clicked the "random" button and it led me to this verse -- "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."
Proverbs 16:9
  Which was very helpful to me this morning, as I woke up thinking about how much I missed being with him. This verse reminds me that I am not in control of 
the things happening in my life, but HE is!!




I was blessed to have spent this past weekend with my sweet boy. We were able to spend Thursday-Sunday together! I am beginning a new job on the 21st and won't be taking a spring break trip, although I consider any time with Brandon well spent! We are worried about one thing here.. with me starting a new job I won't exactly be able to just tell them I'm packing up to go to see my babe for the weekend. This is not easy to hear either. Me knowing a set date of when I will be able to see him is what keeps me and him going. But I know that God has a plan for the both of us and that we can make it! I pray daily for him to make it successfully with his career. We understand that if he doesn't, that its for a reason and that God has bigger and better plans for us! Now all we can do is take it one day at at a time and keep our smiles big and our faith even bigger. We never know what is around the corner tomorrow so we are always thankful for the blessings we do have now!

I'm a terrible babbler and if my words run on or don't have any sort of organization I apologize. I just love my man and I love the sport of baseball. I love the huge amounts of support I get from all the fellow MiLB Girlfriends and Wives like I do!

I'm new to this blog thing, and I would love for anyone to share some words of encouragement or advice to me as well as prayers of strength. 

Praying and Praising!!
In him,
Hope!!


No comments: