Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Appreciation!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!!

Ya know, that saying.. "you never know what you've got until it's gone" has always just been a sayin to me. Until, today especially! It's really starting to hit me that he's not around. I'm not so sure if it's the fact that I don't see him come into work to eat while I'm on shift, or the fact that I don't spend countless hours with him after I get off work. I have to admit I certainly did, in a way, take for granted that he would always be around. It made life easy.. because he always had a band-aid  for every boo-boo!

Today I am especially thankful for having a job that I can work out a 2-week with and make as much money as I can before I take on the task of this new 8-5. I'm excited though, I feel like I am moving up in the food chain! LOL!

As always, I am so proud of my boy. He makes me smile every day!! SINCE he has left, we have made a pact to always send one picture of ourselves each day- to the other of a smile on our face! This is helpful and allows you to see the other is happy!! It keeps you going, it has helped us so much! Again, I am so thankful for the blessings God placed into our lives. The fact that Brandon has the talent to play ball and thankful for his health! I am so blessed and excited to have such a great job opportunity opening up on my end that I can hardly stand it! And I am so glad to have such a sweet family helping me and supporting me!


HERE -- are our pictures we sent today :)


Thanks for reading, I pray for a great night!
God bless!
-Hope


No comments: